Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony

Clark Sprague clark@evola.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:16:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_R3O0LVC0000000000000
Mr. Foote, I guess I didn't realize that you wouldn't be presenting this
year.  I know that your class opened my eyes to new possibilities, and I
have presented two different temperments to my home chapter for compariso=
to ET in a meeting held in our store last year.  I was surprised that 12 =
out
of approx. 30 techs present took the handout you gave me permission to us=
(a couple of others already had taken your class, and had it already).  S=
o,
about half of the class had experimented with your precepts, or would.=0D
    I think that this indicated that a lot of techs are willing to try ne=
things (or old things brought back to life),  and I would like to say for
the record, that a lot of us truly appreciate what you and others have tr=
ied
to bring forward, as different alternatives to the normal.=0D
    I look forward to taking Mr. Lamoreaux's class, and will bet that it
will be well attended!=0D
Clark Sprague, RPT=0D
Detroit/Windsor Chapter =0D
=0D