clothing

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

I don't get out much anymore... mostly shop work
now...

But when I do, I wear a short sleeved work shirt
(happens to be light blue, other colors would
work) on which I had embroidered my first name
above one pocket and a grand piano with the
company name above the other pocket.  Nice jeans
will do or matching work pants will work nicely
too.  "Dickies" is the company that made mine.
There are several others.  (Embroidered locally.)

I wanted people to be able to see me at their
front door and immediately, before I've spoken a
single word, to know who I was and what I was
there for.

In these times when you never quite know who
might be knocking on your front door, I thought
it was a matter of courtesy to those customers
who ask me to come to their homes.

It might not be desirable or appropriate for
everyone, but it's what works for me.

Just one more opinion.

Best wishes,

Brian T.