Don Quixote and Opening Ceremony (OT)

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:04:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/02 9:50:10 AM, Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

<< I only wish the Institute Director would realize the obvious, that your
playing at the Opening Ceremony would be the perfect opportunity to present a
piano in another tuning arrangement such as mine.  There is no reason
whatsoever
that he should not allow Ron or anyone else to tune your piano in a way that
Ron considers appropriate for what you are going to do.

Actually, since I'll be playing some Schoenberg and other 12-tone serial
music, we all agreed that any tuning other than ET would distort the
composer's intent.

Tom Sivak

P.S.

OK, I'm just kidding.