Terry and service vehicle/Phil Ryan/Don "tuna"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:37:29 -0700

Don,
That was supposed to be, EXACTLY, my point! I guess I didn't write it clear
enough. We should be AT A HIGHER RATE THAN THOSE OTHER DUDES! (Oops!~)
Didn't mean to shout. <G> After all, I can fix my own car, fix my own
plumbing, wire my own house/shop, etc. AND, I can do it better than most of
the so-called professionals. Therefore, I should charge more. And I do. I
have always been on the soap box for all competant technicians to raise
their prices, so that they can have a comfortable life. Not one where you
just eek by from day to day. AND, let the wife, quit her crappy day job and
stay/play at home!
Best Regards to All,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)