Holidays ?

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:39:20 +0930

Hi All,

I'm back (not that you missed me) but a warning to all.

When you go on a holiday and do the water pump in on  your newly built Motor
Home (1985 Toyota Coaster bus converted with lots of work) before you have
done 300k you should consider cancelling your holiday.

Hired a car and went back home to get another car, then drove 3,400 kilos to
be best man at a wedding had a break then started to drive home. Got 800 k
back and the second car (a Subaru) decides to blow a head gasket. fly back
to Brisbane then back to Darwin.

Now I have two vehicles that I have to pick from repair shops.

Still, had a great holiday and one I won't forget for a while.

Did I miss anything good whilst away ?

Regards,

Tony Caught
Darwin