clothing

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:21:51 -0700

I see that others wear your name on the shirt, in some form or another. I =
am sorry, but to me that brings our profession down to the level of a =
janitor, plumber or auto mechanic. I can see the plastic name tag, used by =
doctors. But anything embroidered on a shirt, to me, is "low class." We =
are supposed to be high class people, invited into not only the home, but =
usually in the best room of the home. I want to present myself as =
professionally as possible, and an embroidered shirt just doesn't cut =
it.=20

Just my view=20

Wim=20

I wouldn't mind being "brought down" to the level of an auto mechanic.  My =
older brother IS an auto mechanic who works at a Goodyear garage and for =
each of the last ten years has never failed to make at LEAST $100,000.00 a =
year, usually much more.

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com