clothing

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:02:05 +0200

 JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> I think that if my plumber, or piano tech, showed up wearing a tank top
>and shorts I would call another ......but that is just me. :-)

Wulll I duunnnooo there Jimbo.... I have this picture in my mind of a certain
female type plumber I know of..... and it would be the farthest thing from my
mind to hire someone else cuz she showed up for work wearing a tank top and
shorts..... In facht I think I might make sure of some extra leaky plumbage to
ensure a few extra calls...

but maybe thats just me... :)

>Jim Bryant (FL)

Richard Brekne