removing plate

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:08:30 -0500

Wim,

>First of all, the university doesn't buy anything, unless it's got a
>football attached to it. Second, there is no room in my shop for a cherry
>picker.
>
>But thanks for the suggestion.
>
>Wim

I am fortunate to have a room at school which has overhead hooks and a 1/2
ton chain hoist, however, I've also found that a 6-pack will go a long way
in acquiring college age help.    You know, the strong back/weak mind
type.  Perhaps some good ol'boys might help for the same wages???

See ya soon.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.