clothing

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:56:41 -0400

When summer weather approaches here (PA), I keep an electric 12" fan in my car.  It goes into the house with me if it's too warm and there is no air conditioning.  Yes, I know it may look a little dorky, but I've never had anyone object, and I really do not want to arrive
at my last appointment looking and feeling like a smelly rung-out rag.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA