clothing

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:55:36 -0400

> So did I when I had to do that. I'm not putting them down at all,
> it's just that I figure I've "served my time" and no longer have to
> do that, so I'll refer them! It's not that I won't, it's just that I
> don't want to and don't have to!

Absolutely. I hear ya. Perhaps some day when I am busy, rich and famous, I will do the same.

See. There we had it. Two techs having a conversation about one that will work on anything, one that chooses to not work on old clunkers, pianos that are nice, and pianos that are poor quality and/or worn out. Nobody bashed each other, nobody verbally trashed any pianos, nobody accused anyone of attacking them because of their views/practices, etc. I'm happy, he is happy. All is cool.

What's that other dude's deal?

Terry Farrell