College and University Tech events in Chicago

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:37:02 EDT

List,

Just wanted to remind all of you on the pianotech list who are going to
Chicago this week of the CAUT functions.  I know many of you on pianotech are
also contract or employed techs at universities and colleges.  Don McKechnie
has put together what should be an excellent Symposium on the Piano in
Academia which your participation will make all the better, and which we all
should gain much from.  A great opportunity for increased understanding as
well as a chance to interact with peers.  And the various CAUT forums should
be great - even better with your participation.   I look forward to meeting
some of you for the first time, others of you again after your excellent
contributions to last year's CAUT forum.

See you there!

Bill Shull, RPT
Co-chair, CAUT Committee, Piano Technicians Guild
La Sierra University