The other BB : re was windows xp

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:11:40 +0200

 Greg Torres wrote:

>Reading articles like this only suggests to me that we are coming even
>more
>closer to having a real "Big Brother" type society where people who really
>have no business to do so are watching our every move...
>switch to Linux or
>something else in a heartbeat.... ; )

I hate to tell you this Greg... but Big Brother moved in a good while ago now,
and has just recently gotten comfortable enough to start legislating away your
rights. And the smallest toe on his left foot might be about the size of
Microsofts significance in that game. And ya'll thought McCarthy was radical.
Me thinks the near future will make the "better red then dead" generation look
like naive kindergarteners.

But lets hope I'm wrong and all you have to worry about is some idiot in
Seattle turning on that web cam you have on your puter so'st he can see whats
going on in your living room.

>Best,
>Greg Torres

Enjoy while the enjoying is good