Removing Plate

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:16:03 +0200

Been reading this post and staying out... but I have been through this routine
plenty times enough... Main problem is not so much getting it out, or in again,
its actually being able to take the time to make any real changes in how the
plate sits on the rim that might be neccessary. Specially if you got one of
these puppies that needs sinking and you are already sitting unevenly on the
rim. The plates gotta go in an out several times to get it << right >> and
several times this way is not always the easiest thing to get together.

Get a lift is the best advice. You can rent one for that matter.

RicB

 ANRPiano@AOL.COM wrote:

>Wim,
>
>Sorry about jumping on this a little late however something just occured
>me...
>
>Getting the sucker back in!
>
>In my very early years I had built a temporary tressel to which I attached
>come-along.  It was easy up and easy down, just don't go under it!
>
>Good luck.
>
>Andrew Remillard

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF