clothing

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:48:48 +0200

Ok... I buy it since both you, Jim, Avery, and others say so. Grin.. I just had
this picture in my mind of those light strobes we used to see at some discos...
you know the ones where moving around made you look like you were living inside
an old hand rolled movie ??... and given earlier discussions on these slow fans
got this rather humorous image in my mind about tuning in a similar, if aural,
envirionment.

RicB

 Susan Kline wrote:

>At 10:03 PM 6/23/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>>Dont you get sort of an aural strobe effect doing this ? :)
>
>None at all. Just not like a ceiling fan, which turns too
>slowly, and has big blades.
>

>>  Susan Kline wrote:
>>
>> >I did this for years in California, only it was an 8" fan from Sears, a
>> >quiet little thing. It made an amazing difference.

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF
Griegakadamiet UiB