The other BB

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:07:43 +0200

Point taken well enough.. and I admit I take measures to ensure my internett
privacy.... it just seems like with the ongoing political process, and such
obvious moves towards the Big Brother mentality and this new type of enemy
paranoia thats grown to such huge dimensions that Microsofts little money
making games seem a bit trivial in comparison.

Isnt there some town in Florida where they have installed a complete and total
city survelliance system in order to watch as much as they can of what people
are doing ? A feasability study I think they called it....

RicB

 Greg Torres wrote:

>Well, I realize the technology to snoop on us is already here but we
>certainly don't need to be making it any easier for "Big Brother",
>Microsoft
>(or anyone else for that matter) to "spy" on us, now do we?
>
>Regards, with no web cam attached to MY PC...

Grin.. I know... I couldnt turn it on last nite... but your microphone was
quite revealing :)

>Greg Torres

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF