No Subject

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:07:54 EDT

<<"Correction Jim...

The question was definatly feeling the Hammer hitting the string. Tho perhaps
my wording did not make that clear enough. ">> RicB

Well OK if you say so..it was your post after all. :-)

<<"" However since that encounter with the pianist I have run into
several technicians who do not believe that hammer hardness can be sensed
directly by the fingers at the key. "">>RicB

 But I must say Richard that it kinda reminds me of RULE #7, of rules of the
world, i.e.;
7. Without regard to what a woman actually says...the man must know what she
really  meant.
:-)
Jim Bryant (FL)