Sevicing low end pianos (was clothing)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:42:34 EDT

In a message dated 26/06/02 7:32:37 PM, avery@ev1.net writes:

<< You may be right about the others but I can't believe ANYONE has ever
considered a Steinway 'D' or a Bosendorfer Imperial as a baby grand!
Or any any other 9' + type of grand, for that matter! >>

Avery you are too easy! :-)
<<"You may be right about the others but I can't believe ANYONE has ever
considered a Steinway 'D' or a Bosendorfer Imperial as a baby grand!">>
 Why did you not say Steinway "concert" grand or Bosendorfer "concert" grand?
Did you realize that the Imperial is not a "concert" grand??

<<"Or any any other 9' + type of grand, for that matter!">>
Bzzzt...wrong answer again Masah Avery....you gonna run outa friends to call!
:-)
Think for just a minute...what is the largest size harpsichord/clavichord you
have heard about??
Jim Bryant (FL)