Imperial Babies(was clothing, low-end pianos.)

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:35:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/02 6:03:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, JIMRPT@AOL.COM
writes:

> << You may be right about the others but I can't believe ANYONE has ever
> considered a Steinway 'D' or a Bosendorfer Imperial as a baby grand!
> Or any any other 9' + type of grand, for that matter! >>
>
> Avery you are too easy! :-)
> <<"You may be right about the others but I can't believe ANYONE has ever
> considered a Steinway 'D' or a Bosendorfer Imperial as a baby grand!">>
> Why did you not say Steinway "concert" grand or Bosendorfer "concert" grand?
> Did you realize that the Imperial is not a "concert" grand??

I bear witness to this also.  A lady in a small hamlet(with quite large
houses) in the SF bay area asked me to come help her move her two "baby
grands" to another room so that she could have her carpet cleaned.  I got
there, and lo and behold, there, side by side in her barn-sized living room
were two Boesendorfer Imperials.  Honestly, though, if you judged by the
scale of the house and the room, they looked pretty small!

Dave Stahl