Convention pics

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:33:56 -0600

At 06:37 PM 27/06/02 +0900, Bill wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>For those of you not fortunate enough to make it to the convention in
>Chicago, Tim Coates has posted some pictures here. It might take a bit of

Thank you!  Great to see pics. Wish I was there! Thank Tim for us!

Actually, I *really* wish I had gone now. Some idiot rear-ended me on the
road here last night and totalled my only car, my SAT and some of the tool
cases that were in the trunk. <sigh>

Fortunately, no one was injured. It could have been lots worse considering
how fast he was going when he hit me. Hopefully the kid's insurance (or his
family) will cover my losses. I'll find out later today.

Anyway, I hope the convention is going well. I'm looking forward to hearing
more about it! I'll try to be in the IRC channel later tonight if anyone
there has access.

Oh... one more thing. PLEASE wear your seat belts! They saved my life last
night.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html