Convention pics..OT

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:24:23 EDT

In a message dated 27/06/02 7:56:15 PM, tito@philbondi.com writes:

<< FINALLY _I_ get the last word in..!! >>

Not hardly small white hammer hanger of the south! :-)
You see I was well aware of where the pic was taken..... I just wanted to see
if you would own up, or is that down?, to it. I must say that you have
acquitted yourself admirably....I am right proud of you for that...
Nonetheless the reason for Rogers quickly graying hair is traceable to that
very photo...is it not???  At least he has hair left to gray.. :-(
Jim Bryant (FL)