Info on Tech Elizabeth Taylor?

MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:27:37 EDT

Hi List,

I am looking to find information about a tech named Elizabeth Taylor in
Massachusetts.  A customer of ours used a technician that we have never
worked with/heard of her several years ago as a certified piano appraiser to
appraise her baby grand.  This customer is looking for her now and no longer
can find her in the yellow pages.  Also I looked at the RPT referral list on
the ptg site and saw no Elizabeth Taylor, RPT.

So, if anyone knows anything about this tech either in service dealings with
her, wether she was an RPT at one point and no longer is now or current
location/phone contact information for her I would appreicate it.

The information I have on her is that Elizabeth Taylor was working as a piano
tech, out of Framingham, MA or the area maybe 5 or so years ago.

I would appreciate it if all repsonses were private.

Thanks very much,
Lanie