Back from convention

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:58:51 EDT

Hi list,
 Just got back today from the convention.I had a wonderful time,learning,and
meeting new friends,also seeing a lot of old friends.It was fun meeting all
the folks on the list,and putting a face with a name.But boy did I spend the
money!New titanium ball tuning lever,HVLP spraying system,RCT for Pocket
PC,plus numerous new Renner,Protek,Spurlock,tools and jigs.I can't wait till
tommorrow to play with these new gadgets,and will probally be having plenty
of upcoming questions.
Best,
Hazen Bannister