Bass Bridges made of Spruce!/JD

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:22:49 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2002 10:45:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> [...]
         Terry, Del- & J.D.
bridge having four large square holes removed at equal interval under the
level of the quite thick cap. Sustain isn't bad but it does kind of have as
hollow sound. Get it? But really it lacks beef. I'll probably put a solid
body on it under the cap and remove the small apron so as to glue it directly
to the board. This arrangement I know I prefer the sound of .