decals

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:13:24 -0500

Roger,

Thanks a million. Of course now is too late for this one... But I will save
this message. The one I did was a Heintzman. The only thing is that the new
one I got from Pianophile is not quite identical to the old one. The old one
said "Heintzman & Co., Piano makers" the new one is slightly different and
since I did not bleach the soundboard, I can see a something not right. On
the plate, since I re laquered it, it's fine. Should be an interesting
instrument though.

I hope all is well with you. See you in may at the convention.

Bye for now,

Marcel