Sohmer

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:43:24 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2002 9:27:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Sohmer
> Date:3/5/2002 9:27:35 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:pianobuilders@olynet.com">pianobuilders@olynet.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet

generally try to be sure and in this case it was too intentional to be an
accident. A string across the under side of the belly in many places showed
the ribbing to be very uniform and symetrical (o.k. Quasi you know what I
mean) You could have made salad nicely in it once the strings were off. Also
the bearing was still adequately positive and also intentional looking and
reasonable. Sustain as long as your life. I don't know I liked it. It had
what I call the magic soundboard syndrome. Any things possible I guess but if
it was an accident ,which I doubt, If it ain't broke don't fix it.