WT

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 00:34:39 -0800 (PST)

Just today I tuned a Walter piano in the Sanctuary of a very musical
Lutheran Church. The last time I tuned the piano, I did it in ET. So
I presumed to do it in ET again. Afterward I told the Music Director
that I had tuned it in ET. She said she would prefer it to be in the C11
WT like I used to do it. I guess I got her hooked several years ago when
I began doing it in the Moore WT. Then later, she preferred the C11 WT.

So, here is a case where the customer who is knowledgeable preferred
the WT. OK, so next time I tune, it will be in WT for this customer.

Jim Coleman, Sr.