Lyre braces for Baldwin...

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:21:20 -0800

The hard wood dowels were plenty strong enough, they just 'looked' weak.
They were exactly the right diameter and the owner stained it dark walnut
before I cut it. Took me all of 5 minutes (can't forget the trip to the
lumber yard on the bill). For a quickie I think a rub on oil finish would
look the "best with no fuss"
Keith R