OT: For Piano Techs but not about Piano Technology

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:04:35 EST

Dear Paul,

Since you are using the piano website to advocate a political issue, the
issue might get carried on as baggage onto the Avontuur. So as a possible
crew marinero contigo, I'd like to know a little more about what you know
before we get on board and find out one of us would like the other to walk
the plank.

Could you enlighten me as to what policies Sharon's government is taking that
you object to.

Dan Franklin

PS We had a lively discussion about your new pins at our last meeting.
Although I haven't tried them yet, I do believe that the future holds great
promise for your innovation and I told them so. Especially the noisy
conservatives.