Tax code #

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:23:22 -0500

Susan,

Yes, my CPA made me aware of it and we find it an easier way to go.
However, I am a little perplexed how to handle next month's PA
convention, where a lot of the food and the convention registration are
all lumped together into one fee.  I'll probably ask someone at the
convention when I get there.

Regards,
Clyde