lamiknucklewood

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:25:25 -0600

>Knucklebone! It's self-explanatory. A perfect term.

It's even a relatively big name for a relatively small part. Meets the
criteria.

> Why on earth would
>anyone laminate a  knucklebone? Do these little rascals ever snap off? I've
>never seen that. I mean you are just talking about a little 1/8" thick
>sliver of wood....er, a, bone.
>
>Terry Farrell

I have no idea why they would - just that they did. It's a decent looking
product, it's just that I don't recall ever seeing them before. The shanks
are maple, and the knuckle covering is a rust brown leather, if that rings
any bells with anyone.

Ron N