Chickering quarter grands

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:28:39 -0500

The damper design on these pianos is one of the things I was thinking
of when I said they could be hard to work on sometimes.  I recommend
putting a small drop of hyde glue on the wire where it meets the
damper block.  Not inside on the threads, just a drop on the outside
to keep it from wandering.  This is easily reversed.

chris

--
-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
-School of Music, Ohio University