Jack Wyatt - G Scale M&H

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:21:06 -0500

Hello Jack. I was digging through some old pianotech posts and ran across one of yours. On October 18, 2001, you said:

There are upright pianos whose potential is greater than
the J. French of course the Bush & Lane is my top
choice followed closely by the Thomas Loud. Then
it would go to specific scales in other pianos  such
as the ' G '  Mason & Hamlin.

  Hope this helps,
  Jack Wyatt

I own a 1912 M&H "G" scale upright. It is in decent original condition, and is awaiting a complete rebuild. Just curious as to any specific thoughts you have regarding the piano's scale and/or the piano in general. It sure appears to be a piano of great potential. It has the third, low tenor, bridge.

Terry Farrell