Kellner Wohltemperirt/ Bach Temperament

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:37:07 +0100

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>     The Kellner tuning is a very well researched piece of work.  Anton
> Kellner has a tremendous amount of numerology to evidence that Bach would
> have preferred his tuning this way, and has been promoting its use for many
> years,(he was ahead of most of us in this). ....

Snipp

Yes... well... ehmm... Pythagoras had a lot of numerology to evidence that he
could predict the future, attribute personality characteristics, prove the
existance of the Gods, and in general pull off a lot of what we would today call
either hokus pokus or playing around with Carrot Cards...... and he promoted
numerology all his life... but in this he was anything but ahead of his time. :)

> Regards,
> Ed Foote

Course had he known Bart I am sure things would have been different.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.