Pearl River

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:23:54 -0500

Friends,

The Pearl River people gave a seminar to our PTG chapter this past
Tuesday.  It appears clear to me the company is rectifying the things
that gave them such a bad reputation in the past, while at the same time
acknowledging their pianos are intended to be entry level.

>From what I saw on the showroom floor, I believe I could recommend them
to low end buyers.  IMO they are superior to the entry level pianos
manufactured in this country 40-50 years ago.  Do you agree?

Regards,
Clyde