Sohmer

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:56:16 0000

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:09:57
 Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]

Del,
I somehow lost a previous post in which you said you had re-engineered (right word?)
several of these pianos.  Does that mean that you eliminated the agraffes on the
bridge?  If so, why?  Here you talk about bringing down the tension and retaining the
agraffes.  I don't see what difference it makes to the scale whether you have agraffes
or bridge pins.  Could you elaborate on that a bit?

Thanks,

Phil F

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com