Fees

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:51:21 EST

Hi list,
  I think that what is better for one , may not be for the next guy.I think
for myself,it works better for my customer to know what a particular job will
cost,instead of wondering how long it's going to the take.They might wonder
if I'm as fast maybe,as the next guy.I could see someone sitting over me
,thinking ,how long is this going to take.If I tell them to regulate an
action will cost $350,then they know where they stand,and it matters not how
long it takes.But if we treat our cutomers fairly,I think any way we explain
it will work.My customers have the upmost respect for not only my work,but my
opinion.
Good tuning & pricing
Hazen Bannister