Stripping Steinway Ebonized finish

Julio Barea pianoelf@lycos.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:44:54 -0500

Yes, I know that if I was going back to black I could avoid the whole question of stripping it.  The problem is the job is for another technician who insists that he wants it in natural.  Of course my advice would be against it as the veneer or lack thereof is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.  However as he insists and is willing to pay for my time, I'll do as he wishes.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com