refinishing plate

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:22:26 -0500

Hi Hazen -

I admit to not having used the "liquid" you refer to from Schaff, but I
have used bronze powder suspended in lacquer many, many times for
painting plates.  After you have a uniform gold/bronze color, a clear
coat or two as final topcoats gives a nice look, and protection for the
color.  You, of course, need proper spray equipment to apply lacquers.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com