refinishing-stripping

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:00:58 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2002 6:47:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jonpage2001@attbi.com writes:

> Subj:Re: refinishing-stripping
> Date:3/20/2002 6:47:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:jonpage2001@attbi.com">jonpage2001@attbi.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from.

           Jon
          Anything will crack and shrink if it is applied to thick but I'm
not sure it's a detriment if just smoothing some imperfections. Also I
believe that the newer versions od the stuff are more plastic type substance
which the products makers say won't shrink. Hey if it did body guys wouldn't
use it.
     Willing to be wrong or corrected by those with vastly more experience as
I don't need to relearn someone elses curve.