Bandsaw Recommendation

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:58:44 -0600

Paul Chick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: Bandsaw Recommendation

> Laguna LT16HD
>
> Farrell wrote:
>
> > I need to break down and buy a band saw. What is the minimum size you
recommend for the piano shop (pinblocks, bridges, etc.)? Any favorite
brands? Any special features to look for? I would prefer a bench mounted
bandsaw if that small a unit will meet my needs - however, I hate buying
stuff and then after using it deciding that I should have spent 50 more
bucks and got the bigger or better one. Thoughts? Thanks.