Case separation or delamination question

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:12:10 +0200

Hello,

I don't understand why this method is still used, and why not in conjunction
with crowned ribs.

Is it because it is more difficult then (with crowned ribs and 4% moist when
gluing) to ascertain a regular , even predictable crown ?

I guess that gluing on crowned ribs only does not build enough internal
tension to the board to be very efficient is not it ?

Just (very) curious.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG