S&S D Duplex

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:20:37 -0500

At 11:00 PM -0500 11/21/02, Duplexdan@aol.com wrote:
>If you are having qualms about the difference before and after tuning
>a duplex, may I suggest you do what I did 15 years ago. VIZ test the
>difference yourself with an analyzer.

Would the result of this experiment be the graphs included in your
5/95 PTJ article? Questions regarding the conclusions they might
offer were put on the table in the 8/95 PTJ, and remain unanswered.

I agree that a good engineering study needs to  be done, and among
all of the talented people on the list, Sarah Fox is the one most
likely to do this. We've had enough "Proof by Association" ("Tests at
a major hospital prove....") on this matter.

If you need Rick Baldassin's support on this matter, you should
contact him directly. He has never appeared on this list in the seven
years I've been on it.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music