Remembering Newton

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:41:16 -0800

Hello,

I am very saddened to here of this.  Newton's present on this list was front
and center for many years.  When I joined pianotech nearly six years ago one
of the first posts I read was by Newton, (something about weak tone in a
concert piano I think).  I remember when he went on vacation and told us not
to talk about him when he was gone.  When he returned he discovered hundreds
of posts we deliveratly made poking fun at him just so he could read them.
Without missing a beat he had an answer for each one.

There is a huge empty hole on this list now that can never be refilled.  He
will be missed.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV