S&S D Duplex

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:38:25 -0600

>That is, unless you think your current line of argument is working for
>you. But I wouldn't put it off. People are losing interest in the subject.
>
>Bill Ballard RPT

At this point, the only thing I want to see are documented sustain times,
before and after rear duplex tuning, at specific points in the scale
through the entire tuned rear duplex range. Something that supports the
300-500%, or even the adjusted 100-300% sustain increases repeatedly quoted
would be appreciated. In all these years of meticulous research, surely
some actual data was accumulated that will support the claim of at least a
100% increase in sustain time (throughout the entire tuned duplex range),
much less the 500% figure. Since we haven't heard from anyone
substantiating these claims by first hand experience, I don't think it's
unreasonable to ask to see some of these figures.

Ron N