Of Miracles and Duplex's (was Re: S&S D Duplex)

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 01:42:46 +0100

> I'm surprised that there hasn't even been any anecdotal
> substantiation. There are alot of people here who believe in miracles
> (and yes, magic), but we haven't heard from anyone whose actually
> witnessed a miracle (except the guy selling the crosses). (Sorry, Dan,
> just keeping myself amused...)
>
> Bill Ballard RPT
> NH Chapter, P.T.G.

Ok... as long as nobody else is bitting :)

If the duples is such a fantastic (as in unbelievable) idea, why is is
so easy to buy into the idea that slightly out of tune unisons give
longer sustain then clean or far out of tune unisons ?Its all about ever
so slightly assynchrohnous vibratory reonforcement :)

Ric