Enough Markup?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:53:48 -0500

John,

Sounds kind of like a guy I've heard about in Beaumont, TX.
He wanted all this before he'd even tune the piano! And he's
supposedly a member of PTG. Makes me want to give it up.

He wanted:

$250.00 Pin-driving
  120.00 raise pitch-retension strings
  250.00 full dismantle-clean
  275.00 dampchaser system
  295.00 string cover
   70.00 fine tune

And that was only if he could tune the piano after moving it.
($280.00). That's directly off a copy of his invoice after
moving the piano for a customer!

Avery