SKAL in Europa

antares antares@euronet.nl
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:23:00 +0200

> From: Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:07:31 +0200
> To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: Why piano tuning pin bushings?
>
> antares wrote:
>

>> Riccy babe, I think you now need a portion of your medicine made out of
>> potatoes, remember?
>>>

> Way ahead of you Andre.... I loves my Aquavitæ !

OK dude, I admit I was just checking on you and..you failed ! the test....
You admit that you are sitting there behind your box, drinking yourself into
a Norwegian stupor for the umpteenth time.
Your sweet wife has been crying all evening and your many children can not
sleep because of the clicking banging sounds of your computer keyboard (not
to mention your uncontrollable 40 % outcries , followed by 40 % intoxicated
laughter.
I can see it all clearly...typical Norwegian behavior when it gets
unbearably cold up North.

>>> Isnt that Gin and beer ?
>>
>> Look, it is Friday night and I am enjoying mightily with a good glass of
>> Italian Santa Christina (from the region of glorious Toscane).
>> I had a very nice day, feel wonderfully relaxed, and I bring a toast to all
>> readers
>
> And I second that emotion !... Skål !

OK! I give in..I am not the strongest person on Earth...... but it is all
YOUR fault...
you hear...?

Skål !
and