SW Florida

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 14:46:00 -0700

>SW Florida is my most favorite place on Earth. In a way it resembles Holland
>because it is completely flat (as every American knows), but that is
>certainly not the reason why I love SW Florida so much.
>No, I love it over there because
>a. it is wonderfully warm all year around
>b. it has nice coral sand beaches
>c. it has pelicans and dolphins
>d. it has alligators and very special flora in the very south
>e. it has the heartwarming influence of the Latinos
>f. and it has a very humid climate so that piano technicians have lots of
>work to do and make lots of moolah.

Yes to the above, but IT'S TOO DAMN HUMID FOR ANY HUMAN BEING TO EXIST IN
A COMFORTABLE STATE BETWEEN MAY AND NOVEMBER!!!

I sweat like I'm made out of ice down there.....and I hate that.

California is my favorite place.....humidity between 30-60% year-round;
never above 90 degrees F. (in Malibu, at least) or below 45 F.   Perfect
for pianos and humans.......DA