Grand Island Tuner

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, but the client knows that, unlike the plumber,
you are a "non-essential".  How would you like to live
here ( Athens, Ga..) where I still must compete with
$40 "tooners"  and explain why $75 is justified?
Hardly worth it!
     That's why I have focused on very meticulous
restorations for the few clients who care.  Doesn't
pay well, but far less frustrating.
     Gordon Stelter