hot pepper

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:05:18 -0700 (PDT)

So-called "hardware cloth", as I have seen it, is a
heavy wire mesh with square holes of varying size.  We
used to use it to sift rocks from garden dirt. I'd
guess the 1/4# square hole variety would be about
right for this. Great idea! It could be bent into sort
of a cage around the pedals, stapled down on the edges
and with the rods from the pedals to the trapwork
rising through the holes. ( And sprinkle some cayenne
powder in there, for good measure!!! )
     Gordon Stelter